Although I have a full-time job as an acquisitions editor, I sometimes take on freelance projects as well. Below is a list of editing and writing services I offer. If you have any questions or would like a project quote, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The topics that interest me most are business, technology, parenting/family, history, women’s fiction, and historical fiction.
Please note that I cannot take on any freelance projects in the field of K-12 education, as it may create a conflict of interest with my current position.
- Book Proposal: As an experienced acquisitions editor, I will look over your book proposal with a critical eye—as an agent or publisher might—and suggest edits to hook them on your brilliant idea. I can also help you think through the project plan to anticipate any challenges that may arise while you’re writing the draft.
- Developmental Editing: You’ve done the hard work of drafting a manuscript—but you need a thought partner to make sure that it’s as powerful and impactful as it could be.
- Blog Posts and Articles: I’ll review blog posts and/or articles for consistency with style guidelines (if applicable), soundness of ideas, tone/voice, and even the nitty-gritty things like punctuation and spelling.
- Blog Posts and Articles: I can craft persuasive pieces to woo your audience and convey compelling new ideas.
- Social Media Posts: Customized posts for Twitter and Facebook—ready when you need them!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a project, please email me at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below!