Versatile: adj. able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities
There are three simple rules to the Versatile Blogger Award. They are as follows:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
I was nominated as a Versatile Blogger by Joy. I’m truly honored! I think of myself as a rough newbie in the world of writing and blogging, so I’m happy others are enjoying my ramblings. I will definitely strive to live up to the title “Versatile Blogger.” Thanks, Joy!
Here’s some blogs that I’ve been enjoying (you probably will, too) and I think they also deserve the Versatile Blogger award:
12. Books and Boston
13. How She Flowers
And here’s seven things about myself:
1. I’ve never broken a bone in my body. (Knock on wood)
2. I don’t like any food ending in -erry. For example: strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, marionberry, cherry, and all the other -errys out there. But I like blueberry muffins. (Because they end in -muffin.)
3. My husband and I want to have all of our kids’ names start with the letter A. Because our names start with A. Yes, we’re some of those people.
4. I have been to seven countries including the US.
5. I’m half Canadian.
6. Something that makes me ridiculously happy is when a baby smiles at me.
7. I’m double-jointed in both my thumbs.
Thanks, everyone, for reading my blog!!